Are you a Carer?
Whatever age you are, do you provide unpaid support to a family member or friend who:
- could not manage without this help?
- is ill, frail, disabled?
- has mental health or substance misuse problems?
If so you are a Carer, we can offer support and advice channelling available services to you, e.g. flu vaccinations.
- Carers First is an independent, charitable organisation supporting and helping carers in this area. Contact: 03003 031555; email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.carersfirst.org.uk
- Crossroads Care provides "home sitters" for up to 4 hours per week, for those who are housebound because of the continuous care needs of a sick person. 01622 817114
- Do you know of someone struggling with self care? They can self-refer to Social Services 03000 410300